On Saturday 23 April the Stelvio for Life Foundation organizes an event at the Sports Centre Papendal in Arnhem (a.o. home of the Dutch Olympic Committee and sporters) for participants of Stelvio for Life 2016 as well as people that are interested in our event and the good cause we are climbing the Stelvio for.
During this event, information will be provided on the Stelvio for Life-event and the Barcode for Life Foundation (regarding personalized cancer treatment) . Furthermore, running, cycling and walking clinics will be organized.
For details, see below;
Date: Saturday 23 April
Location: Sports centre Papendal, Papendallaan 3, Arnhem
Wat can you expect?
- 13:45h – 14:15h Welcome with coffee, tea and an energy bar
- 14:15u Official welcome by Peter Kuijper , including information on the Stelvio for Life event
- 14:40u Presentation by the Center for Personalized Cancer Treatment (CPCT)
- 15:05u Trainers of the clinics present themselves and take runners, bikers and walkers outside for a training session in and around the Papendal Sport Center
- 15:20u Start clinic in 3 groups (bikers runners and walkers)
- 17:15u Explanation by the Papendal Chef on the relevance of food with ‘recovery quark’ and official closing of the event bij Peter Kuijper
- 18:00u End
Participation of this event at Papendal is free of charge.
We look forward to welcome you at Papendal. Please register here: